Ideal for the buyers looking to build a workshop in their back garden, this 14 x 6 Pressure Treated Wooden Pent Shed strikes the perfect balance between quality and value for money. Built using ethically sourced timber that has been pressure treated during construction, this wooden shed has been built provide many years of reliable service. Pressure treating is the process of compacting the timber with preservative, this creates a tough and long lasting panel that requires less maintenance than timber that has been dip treated.
The walls of this wooden building have been built using 12mm thick tongue and groove cladding; the interlocking nature of tongue and groove cladding results in a robust panel that prevents water ingress. The floor and roof have been made from 9mm thick solid sheet board, this is ideal for every day general use. A thick 1” x 1” wooden frame offers robust support for the walls, floor and roof to attach to and has been designed to withstand harsh weather.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
- 5-7 Days lead delivery time *
- 15 Year Anti Rot Guarantee – Pressure treated timber creates a durable finish
- 12mm shiplap cladding – Provides professional finish and prevents water ingress
- 9mm solid sheet board roof & floor that are ideal for general storage
- Pent style roof – Provides extra head room inside
- Styrene glazed windows – Shatterproof alternative to traditional glass
- Double doors – Pad bolt included to keep doors closed
- Mineral felt included for extra protection against the elements
- 1” x 1” Wooden frame – Creates solid structure