Ideal for the DIY enthusiast who needs a well ventilated work space, this 14 x 5 Pressure Treated Wooden Pent Shed offers the perfect place for buyers to work on their projects. Manufactured using FSC certified timber that has been pressure treated, this wooden garden shed has been designed to be remain robust in the harshest of weather conditions. Pressure treating is the process of vacuuming preservative into the fibres of the timber, the final result is an attractive and durable panel that doesn’t require a lot of maintenance.
The walls of this garden building have been manufactured using 12mm thick tongue and groove cladding; this cladding interlocks with each other to create a robust panel that is water resistant. Crafted from 9mm solid sheet board, the roof and floor of this wooden shed have been designed to withstand every day general use. A thick 1” x 1” wooden frame provides sturdy support for the walls, roof and floor to attach to.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
- 2-5 Days lead delivery time *
- 15 Year Anti Rot Guarantee – Pressure treated timber creates a low maintenance panel
- 12mm shiplap cladding – Prevents water ingress and draughts
- 9mm solid sheet board roof & floor that are ideal for everyday use
- Pent style roof – Provides extra head room inside
- Styrene glazed windows – Shatterproof alternative to traditional glass
- Double doors – Pad bolt included to keep doors securely closed
- Mineral felt included for extra protection against the elements
- 1” x 1” Wooden frame – Creates solid structure