Avid DIY enthusiasts who are looking for a place to start and complete household projects will love this 12 x 5 Pressure Treated Wooden Pent Shed because of the well ventilated and spacious interior. Manufactured using FSC certified timber that has been pressure treated in the factory, this wooden shed has been designed to withstand many years of general everyday use. Pressure treating is the process of placing the wooden panels in a vacuum chamber and compacting preservative into the fibres of the timber, the end result is a durable panel that doesn’t need a lot of maintenance.
The walls of this pent shed have been manufactured using 12mm thick tongue and groove cladding, this type of cladding slots together to create a robust and weather proof panel. Suitable for storing everyday garden items such as sports equipment and tools, the floor and roof have been made from 9mm thick solid sheet board. To ensure this pressure treated shed remains in great shape for many years to come, the walls, floor and roof are supported by a solid 1” x 1” wooden frame.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
- 2-5 Days lead time *
- 15 Year Anti Rot Guarantee – Pressure treated timber creates a durable finish
- 12mm shiplap cladding – Provides professional finish and prevents water ingress
- 9mm solid sheet board roof & floor that are ideal for general storage
- Pent style roof – Provides extra head room inside
- Styrene glazed windows – Shatterproof alternative to traditional glass
- Double doors – Pad bolt included to keep doors closed
- Mineral felt included for extra protection against the elements
- 1” x 1” Wooden frame – Creates solid structure